Monday, December 8, 2008

The Christmas Fun Continues

Here is a fun little Christmas Q&A, just because.

1. What is your favorite Christmas Movie? I could never choose just one, so here's my list of must-see Christmas movies: Elf, Christmas Vacation, The Santa Clause, Scrooged, A Christmas Story, Home Alone, Jingle All the Way, and of course Miracle on 34th Street and It's a Wonderful Life.


2. Favorite Christmas Song? Again, I can't pick just one (is my indecisiveness showing yet?) Greensleeves, Do you hear what I hear, Little Drummer Boy, Rockin around the Christmas Tree, Jingle Bell Rock, It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas, Frosty the Snowman, Baby it's Cold Outside, I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus, Joy to the World, Silent Night, Deck the Halls, A holly jolly Christmas, We wish you a Merry Christmas, Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, and of course Wham's Last Christmas and Mariah's All I want for Christmas. (I'm sure there's more but I think you get the idea that I looove Christmas music!)


3. Favorite Holiday Memory? When my Granny C. was alive and we would go to her house and my mom would cook every cookie and candy item you could imagine. One Christmas she made red and green hard candy and she when she was "breaking" it and it went all over the kitchen. Just the feeling of getting together with family and celebrating.

4. What kind of cookie/treat do you like to make? Christmas shaped sugar cookies with different decorations like icing, sugars, and non-perils.

5. Have you ever made an igloo? Like a real igloo? Yes, me and my brothers and mom and dad made one when I was probably around the age of 7 or so. It was one of the biggest snows I can remember us having. We have pictures, but they are at my moms in Ky so I won't be able to post one or I would.

6. Do you love Starbucks? No, but I don't like coffee so maybe that's why. I love the smell of Coffee, especially flavored coffee, but I've tried over and over -and over and over I'm like yep I still don't like it. (Gross, disgusting, sorry I'm not a java girl). But I do like Starbucks baked goods, if that counts.

7. What makes the perfect Snowman? A carrot nose, stick arms and he must be accessorized, cute scarf, gloves on the end of the sticks and a hat.

9. Best gift you have ever received? I love everything I get, more so if it is hand made like all the ornaments my daughter has made me.

10. What is the snowman's name on Rudolph? I'm pretty sure it's Sam the Snowman, I usually always end up watching this also, OK more like it's on at some point when I'm doing something and I catch glimpses of it.

11.Silver or Gold? definitely Silver.

12. What is your favorite Christmas decoration? my tree and the primitive decorations my sweethubby's mom sends us every year from her shop.

13. What's your Christmas decorating style? Simple and primitive with traditional red and green.

14. Do you hang stockings? Of course, I think I'm more excited to see what's in my stocking on Christmas morning than to see what's under the tree.

16. What was your favorite ornament on the tree as a child? All of the handmade ornaments we made at home and in school.

17. Where will you be spending this Christmas? In Montana, with my sweethubby's moms'family. We are going to snowmobile at Yellowstone, can't wait.

I had a lot of fun answering these questions, I suggest for everyone to do it. Fun, Fun!

No comments: