Tuesday, January 13, 2009

On the Road Again

Well it looks like me and little bit will be heading to KY this weekend. We had originally planned on going the last weekend in January and sweethubby was also going to go, but since we've been back from Montana he has worked every weekend and won't feel like going. Sooo, it's just going to be me and my babies -nothing like making the trip with my too very large labs that like to jump and run as soon as I pop the hatch on my suv.

I just hate that I'm going to miss my first opportunity to get together with Gwen and her friends for her Party Lite party. I mean obviously I can't wait to see my family and friends for a long weekend, but I hate missing a fun get together. Atleast, Gwen and I are going to have lunch tomorrow and catch up on what we've been up to lately.

I'll have 3 days to spend in KY, so I'm trying to decide on who to see and what I need to do while I'm there. First I need to go by my uncles and get little bit a chicken pox vaccination, apparently this is a must-have to be enrolled in Kansas schools??? My sweetbabies need to have their teeth cleaned again (which requires an overnight stay at the vets). Of course I will vistit my sweetgrandmother who I miss very very much and eat Sunday dinner. I will have to go to Salyersville to see my bff and her cute little one. I will have to stop in Mt.Sterling to see my other bff and her new house. I will stay with family and see all my brothers and nephews. I need to go to my storage and find some missing jackets me and little bit need. I also need to move the last remaining garage items from my KY house into the storage, because hopefully we are close to selling or leasing it (atleast that's what I'm telling myself). All of this in just 3 days, jeesh! I need more time!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Are you kidding, you plan to do all that in 3 days?! I feel like a total slacker. The trip to Salyersville alone (my husband is from Pike County) seems like an all-weekend affair. Well be safe and enjoy your visit!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Yikes! Whenever I go back to Ohio (where I am from) it feels like that...so overwhelming to have to do everything in such a short time! Good luck with it all!
Carrie

Gwen said...

I'm sad that you can't come to the party but I'm so glad you are getting to head back for a much needed trip home!!! And, I'm looking forward to lunch also. See you at tomorrow!!!