1. my daily planner/notebook -this is where I keep my stamps, a couple of envelopes, write down when I've paid my bills and there confirmation numbers, what I ate during the day, what I did during the day, any upcoming events or plans, etc, it also has my notebook where I write down to do lists or ideas I get from stores or websites, books I'd like to read, etc.


2. my journal planner -this is my journal where I write down my feelings and events on a daily basis (you know had a bad day, had a good day, that sort of thing.)


3. my little file organizer -this is where I keep coupons, receipts, bills, business cards, etc.

These are my 3 must have organizational items! I'd love to know what system you have that works for you, I'm always up for new ideas.








5 comments:
I love the coupon divider/organizer thing. Where did you get it? Mind is hanging on by a thread and desperately needs to be replaced.
I also love the black & white damask. Too bad they don't sell organizers in the same pattern. I have to have everything in one place so I keep EVERYTHING in my Franklin Covey organizer. Every day there is space for my meetings, a "To Do" list and notes. Then I have address tabs and customizeable tabs. You can buy fitness pages, etc. from Franklin Covey to go in the planner. Plus I keep all of my discount cards, coupons, bills, etc. in there also. Remind me next time we get together to show it to you. It is the first thing I grab when there is an emergency. My life is seriously wrapped up in that one book. :)
You can never be too organized in my opinion! I love your file folder
I love the print of your coupon holder...I just ordered a camera strap just like that:)!
-sandy toe
I need one of those things where you keep coupns and receipts!! mine end up in the bottom of my purse way too much :)
Post a Comment