I'm slowly getting it together (just 12 days in to the new year)-not too bad, for me anyways. My big plans for the New Year were to be more organized, I've always been a planner person. But my plan was to get my whole life more organized, not just my daily to-do list. I downsized alot when we moved, I think between the 2 yard sales I had I sold a lot of furniture items and little bits out grown toys and electronics, we ended up making about $1000. Even with selling all that stuff, we moved from a 4bdrm house to a 2bdrm apt, so our rooms (especially little bits) is still busting at the seams with just stuff, stuff everywhere. I realized after about 2 weeks of living here, I made a huge mistake choosing our current place that had a dog park and passing over the apt that had the 3rd bdrm and garage, What Was I Thinking? -I think the answer to that was I wasn't thinking. Oh, well -we are where we are and I've got to get this stuff organized.
Right now in little bits room there is her bed, tv stand, laptop desk, storage cabinet, 5 drawer storage tower, Target organizer with colored bins, and our dogs crates (this was the only place to put them) -all this stuff in one little room.
I had bought little bit a new bed and desk when we moved, but sweethubby broke the desk some how when he was putting it together and we ended up replacing it with just a little laptop desk (it too has been a disappointment). I found a cute little desk the other day for only $100 and I plan on getting this desk at some point. I'd like to get rid of the laptop desk, tower, and bins -which means I need to get rid of the stuff in them also. I'm blogging about this so I can hold myself accountable. I'll let you know my progress as it comes.
I did finally find a new planner, which I'll use as my 2009 journal. I have a planner, I use for writing down plans and events and then I have a planner I use more as a daily journal. It is a full size black leather planner and I love it!








No comments:
Post a Comment