I can't believe that less than 5 days ago I woke up to a blanket of snow and now today it is warm enough to be wearing shorts out. CRAZY! This really is March Madness.
I went to lunch with my friend "J" yesterday and we have decided to start working out together beginning on Monday. I'm really excited about it because now I will have someone else that I'm accountable to (rather than myself, who doesn't always mind my slacking). Also, ON the Workout Front: because it was so nice out I decided instead of staying in on my elliptical I would go for an outdoor run. Oh my word! This morning my legs are killing me! I knew I would feel it and Boy do I. It is going to be nice again today, so I'm going to run outside again, hopefully the pain won't be so bad tomorrow b/c I have plans with GWEN.
I got a lot accomplished yesterday, took sweethubby's jeep in for an oil change and tire rotation and took it to get detailed and washed. I had took my car on Wednesday. Aren't I the best wife ever, he says I am! I noticed when I took littlebit to school this morning he was also the best husband ever and had filled my car up yesterday while he had it.
After a hospital emergency sweethubby finally made it home so we could go out to eat. My choice: Hooters, I LOVE their grilled cheese and curly fries and spear pickles, so YUMMY! Did you ever notice the coloring sheet menu they give the kids, it has Hooter girls on it and I mean FULL sized booby girls. I thought it was funny that they don't even have an orange crayon in the little packet, the kids only get red, green, blue and yellow. I mean it's Hooters and the poor little kiddies can't even give their Hooter girls an Orange bikini. Haha!
Today, besides my workout run, I'm also going to go get a much needed pedicure.
Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!!!








1 comment:
No wonder your hubby says your the best wife ever, you take him to Hooters by choice!
Post a Comment