Tuesday, May 5, 2009

mi cinco de mayo


happy cinco de mayo everyone!

don't those margarita ice pops look delish.

wow, we're well into my favorite month, May!

and since i know you're just dying to know why...

it's my birthday, it's my birthday, it's my birthday month! woohoo!

that means cake and presents and fun, woohoo! i can't wait only a couple more weeks.

i don't mind getting older. okay, that's a total lie, but that's life so might as well have a party to celebrate and enjoy any presents that come my way. right.
more to come on that later.

now back to cinco de mayo.

i think we will celebrate by going to my favorite Mexican restaurant


they have the best chips, they are paper thin and delish.

i will try to take it easy on the chips because i don't want to ruin all the hard work i've been doing working out. i'm still doing my daily workout at the gym with my friend, but now i have started...


the 30 day shred, yes, the power of the bloggers have swayed me to run out and purchase it. i did the first day yesterday and it kicked my butt! i'm so old and out of shape it's not even funny.

i will be half way through my 30 day shred for my birthday celebration so i'll be interested to see how i look and feel at the half way mark. i'd love to have lost 10 lbs by then, i guess we'll see if it really works.

are any of you doing it, is it working, have you lost any lbs???

2 comments:

Gwen said...

So margarita popcicles might be in my future. :) I've heard good things about the Shred. I can't wait to hear your results. I should have tried that before signing a year contract for kickboxing. LOL!! Are you still in for Saturday? Little Bit is welcome too and I'm sure Ellie will be joining us. :)

Danielle said...

Ha ha, sucker! Just kidding, I'm more than happy to share the pain. I've done 3 days and while it has gotten somewhat easier, I can't lie, the pushups are still torturous! I really feel like I'm straining the muscle that connects my arm to my chest. I just try to remind myself of the motto, "no pain, no gain!" I think Jillian does a good job motivating you right when you need it most. I'm so proud of you - keep me posted.