Definition of blunch: noun -a blog lunch. or verb -to have a blog lunch.
Last Saturday a few of us KC area bloggers decided to meet up for blunch -that's right blunch (I'm using my made up word as if it's real). Jordan, D.A.R., Mrs. EyeCanSee, Domestic Goddess, Gwen, and myself (in the pic above) all met at Olive Garden for some food, friendship, and lots and lots and lots and lots of talking (yes -we did a lot of talking and laughing) it was a super fun blunch! All of these girls are awesome and it was so great to meet them and get to know them better.
On Sunday my sweethubby returned from KY to bring home our little bit who has spent most of her summer visiting family -she said she had fun but was ready to be back home. While the hubs was away I spent the weekend moving stuff to the new house -we are almost completely moved in and I promise I will post some pics soon.








6 comments:
Haha. Blunch. I love it! We will have to blunch again soon! And thank you again for the baby gift! I got the burp cloths washed and ready to go...now I just need the baby!
glad that you all could meet up!! looks like fun :)
How fun! Glad y'all had a great time! :)
Blunch sounds great!!
BLUNCH!!! That's the new theme for the next meeting!!! XOXO
I SO want to do a blogger meet up! How fun!
Post a Comment