Thursday, July 22, 2010

On the ball for fall...

Just in case you were wondering...

The 2010 Fall Fashion colors are:


So on that note -I'll take...


these lovelies from here


this tee from here


this infinity scarf from here


this outfit from here


this cardigan from here


this ring from here


this bag from here


these tights from here

And...


these boots from here

After shopping the Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale and seeing all the Fall previews, I don't know about you but I've got an itch'n for some Fall fashion (and the fact that the heat index is about 107 here in the Midwest today -I'm looking forward to cooler temps).

What fall favorites do you have so far?

8 comments:

Sweet Southern Prep said...

None yet, but the Nordy Anniversary Sale sure looks pretty tempting. :)

JMB said...

LOVING your selections!! I love that basic white tee with the flowers on it, however that site is stupiid pricey! I could make that! hahaha GREAT SELECTIONS though!! You make me want to shop so bad!!!

Viva La Fashion said...

<3 lagoon. such pretty colors. :D

Kitty and June said...

you've been looking where i've been lookin missy!! i adore those earrings!!!!

Mommara said...

Just found your blog. I am loving the outfit from Talbots! I need ever piece

A Wedding Story said...

Ohhh love these colors!!!!

Tiffany said...

LOVE all of it! It got me totally excited for fall, too. That yellow/gold jacket is fab.

Valerie said...

I have that gap cardigan in black and I recently bought those jade earrings from Anthro and returned them because they were so flimsy and cheap. Great picks!

xo
Valerie