
There are so many things I'd like to get... It's hard to choose!
First I went to Nordstrom's and bought the Micheal Kors Jet Set in Horn and then once I realized the website had it available in Tortoise (the next day of course) I returned the Horn and had them order me both the Horn and the Tortoise from the website.
Which one do you like better?
The tortoise...

or
The horn...

or
Should I keep them both? I mean it is a great buy and I'm getting them both for what I would normally pay for one watch. The tortoise is obviously more popular because I went back to the website today and it is now unavailable but the horn looks awesome on and I love it. What do you guys think?








6 comments:
Go for both!!! I love them! Heck. Give me one. :)
Both!!! I agree with Gwen! I want one too! :)
BOTH :)
Both!
I like the tortoise a little more..but keep them both!! Ahhh to be able to shop a Nordstroms in person frequently and not live in the sticks ;)
I LOVE the Tortoise!!! But yes, keep both! :)
Post a Comment