
Thank you, thank you, thank you very much -Jordan!
The rules for this award are to:
Thank and link back to the person that sent this to you and share 7 things about yourself, so here are my 7 things:
1. I live in KC and my husband and I just built a new house that is currently a disaster zone because I haven't made the time to unpack everything.
2. This summer we have been spending just about every weekend on our pontoon boat. I love spending a day relaxing out on the water, swimming, tubing and enjoying a nice lunch of sandwiches, chips and fruit!
3. I have a beautiful, smart, funny daughter who will be a teenager next month... oh my lawdy -I can't believe it!
4. I try to stay fit by doing zumba and running -this past weekend I ran the Susan G. Komen 5k with my sweethubby -well we started together but he runs at a faster pace than me so we didn't necessarily run "together" if you know what I mean.
5. I have 2 chocolate labs that are brother and sister and they are my furbabies.
6. I have a Master's degree in Education but I currently work at a hospital and I love it!
7. I am somewhat of a shy person until I get to know someone but I love meeting new people and I really enjoy the new friendships I have made from meeting some great new people since moving to KC and starting my blog and I'd love to meet even more bloggy friends in the future!
You are supposed to pick 15 blogs to pass this award onto but I could never pick just 15 so if you visit my blog then consider this award my gift to you!








4 comments:
Holy Smokes...a teenager! I thought you were a lot younger than me :)
I LOVE time on the water too...that's the KY girl in us I guess.
You are ONE BUSY lady!! haha You sound like SUPER WOMAN to me :)
Good for you for staying so fit and finding the time, with your TEENAGER AND ALL :)
Its ok mom, it all gets so FUN from here on out! haha It will be ok!!
great list!! and a teenager?!?! I am dreading that! Luckily I have a few more years!! God speed be with you : ) And I have recently taken up Zumba and loooooove it!!!
I can't believe she's going to be a teenager!!! GASP!!! XOXO
Post a Comment