Friday, August 27, 2010

ode to orange

you may recall my orange crush post. but if you didn't see it i'm back with even more orange today! i don't know what it is about orange and me lately but i really want to paint something orange. i thought about just painting my bed orange like these beds








but i think i really love the look of the orange accent wall more

Sherwin Williams -Tango Orange 6649




Sherwin Williams -Kumquat Orange 6648





What do you think? Is the wall too much?

4 comments:

Kitty and June said...

i think the wall is gorgeous! it would look amazing! color is always fabulous in a room! :) and great choices by the way!!

Angela Muir said...

so i got really excited about an orange room and painted my entire guest bedroom a shade not too far off from your bottom swatch- well it's not so pretty- especially for a room to SLEEP in! i'm repainting soon, but it was a good thought. before you take the leap paint a swatch on your wall first! :)

Gracie Beth said...

Confession if I ever have a game room in a future house I will get it painted Tennessee Orange. It is just such a happy color!

Gwen said...

You know my love for orange. I think an orange accent wall in a dining room would be gorgeous. But an orange headboard...I die!!! XOXO