Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Time for some TOMS

I've been putting off ordering some TOMS for the longest time but since seeing Erika's Ash pair... I can't put it off any longer. Call me a copycat but I'm ordering these! I love them and they will be perfect for the fall and all my gray sweaters!



And what could be better than knowing that with my purchase, TOMS will give a new pair of shoes to a child in need!

6 comments:

Middle Name Marie said...

I would love a pair of Tom's. I need to order some. A girl I work with has a dark pair and she wears them with her dresses and it looks so cute.

Stephanie said...

Found you through Mrs.EyeCanSee
I adore these shoes! Must try and find some:)

Danielle Moss said...

I have the same ones and love them. I also have a really cute navy/white striped pair. Love them both!

Freck said...

As soon as I saw some gray Tom's in person, I fell in love. Enjoy them!!

Love your blog! :)

Gwen said...

Okay. You get them and once I see them in personal I'll decide if I love them or not. But of course now I'm like totally in love with your watch so this could be a bad trend. :) XOXO

DC GOP Girl said...

Good call! I love my Toms! I have them in red and the gold glitter ones. :)

*New follower