Friday, September 17, 2010

Happy Friday

Happy Friday!!!

It's payday and momma done spent 1/2 her check...

I've been searching for a new black purse forevah and I was thinking I wanted a soft leather crossbody bag, I just hadn't seen any I loved but that all changed when this bag caught my eye-

The Kate Spade Uxbridge Stevie Bag:
crinkled patent cowhide with matching trim
14-karat light gold plated hardware
custom woven silk faille lining in bright red












The above print explains how I feel about my new bag!

I'm thinking I might work on putting out my fall decorations this weekend if I get the chance. I would love to paint my front door orange...



but my sweethubby is already having a heart attack at the thought I might seriously paint one of our walls orange (he did say I could but I haven't yet)...

I love fall... I love going to the pumpkin patch! I can't wait to get some pumpkins!





Hope everyone has a great weekend!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Love your new bag! And I love fall decorations too but I never seem to make the time to actually do it. I love looking at pictures and wishing the decorating fairy would come to my house!

Gwen said...

Um...I must meet this new bag fast!!! Did you bring it on Saturday? I still feel awful that I didn't get to talk to you more.

I'm so ready to put out my Halloween door decorations but I'm holding off until October 1st.

XOXO

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

Enjoyed this post!! Look forward to keeping up with you in the future!! And your family is just adorable by the way!!! :)

beka said...

Oh, oh, oh! Love that bag! It is gorgeous!

Also am loving the fall decor- I've started putting some of mine up but it just feels wrong when it's still so warm outside...