
Isn't this a cute poster and it totally explains how I'm feeling right now!
If you'd like to download your own free copy go here. Thanks Emily!
Emily is an awesome mom of 4, yes 4 -and she has some amazing tutorials so go check her out!
And now back to me. I only have 1 child, yes 1 and I can't seem to get anything done (let alone hand paint some amazing wallpaper on my office walls -um. wow!) I feel like I need to enroll in a time management class if only I had the time to do it.
I know my backed-up to-do list is my own fault... for instance, I should have stayed in KC last weekend instead of going to KY (which by the way my labor day weekend post is on that backed-up to-do list).
We moved into our house over a month ago and I have yet to unpack half of the boxes. The fact that we have been living in our new home for over a month and have not necessarily been "missing" anything makes me wonder what the heck is in all of those boxes.
I have not hung one thing on any wall -all pictures are sitting on the floor propped against the wall where they are to be hung.
I have no blinds or curtains hung -which I'm sure my neighbors are either loving or hating.
We are sleeping in the guest bedroom because I'm supposed to be finding a new bed for the master (which I'm sure will take a while become I'm super picky).
I don't recall the last haircut I got but I know it's been a super long time and my hair is starting to get on my last nerve.
My daughter's birthday is this month and nothing is finalized.
We are having a party on Monday and I have done nothing to prepare and well -basically me and my house are a disaster.
Any suggestions?








3 comments:
Your life sounds about like mine! My to-do list is never ending!
a shot of bourbon ;)
my to do list is a mile long..1 week til the baby is here...I have no diaper bag..no changing table, and forget about having the pantry stocked with nutritional, nonperishable items...oh well, if I was prepared then I wouldn't be myself.
love your poster! and give yourself a break, you have not been in your house long at all
Girl...it will all come together with time. I promise. And you are probably correct...if you haven't needed it since you packed it you could probably toss it anyways. I would totally come help you if you want. Just let me know. I'll even bring beer. ;) XOXO
Post a Comment