She loves party planning and has several books on the topic so this year she took on the task of planning her 13th birthday.
She decided on a cookie cake and a small candy buffet.
She also ordered some funky balloon arrangements that were really cute!
Unfortunately, Miss Ellie couldn't stay for the party but was sweet enough to stop by and drop off a gift.
More crazy balloons.
Her gift table and activity station. Those colored cans are crazy string -apparently 13 year old girls think crazy string fights are more fun than the pillow fights of my day... And yes this was an outside activity -along with the hula hooping contests.
Her cookie cake -which was super delish!
Food and snack area...
Embarrassed by our singing -I wouldn't know why (haha)...
The candle blow out was a success!
She then was the perfect little hostess serving her guests. Yummy cookie cake with vanilla ice cream!
She received lots of great gifts and some gratuity as well which made her very happy!
One of the sad things about living in KC is missing family from these fun events. My mom sent her 13 roses (12 white and 1 hot pink) on her actual birthday -they were beautiful!
Little Bits first official event was a huge success! Her friends stayed over the night and they rented some funny movies from redbox and stayed up too late giggling the night away. The next day I treated them to a movie and then we had lunch at Texas Roadhouse where her friends told the staff about her birthday and she was embarrassed yet again to have to get on the "saddle" and have her birthday announced.
It was such a fun birthday for her and I'm just so happy to have a daughter who is 13 going on 13!








4 comments:
so sweet! I love those balloons!
Oh to be a teenager again! Though these days, maybe not!! :) Looks like a great party...and cookie cake, yum!!
Looks like fun! That brings back lots of memories. Those balloons are great! I love them. Happy Birthday Little Bit!
I think she did a fabulous job planning her party and even though we couldn't stay I'm so glad we got to drop by for a few minutes!!! XOXO
Post a Comment