Wednesday, October 13, 2010

7-10-13

7-10-13 will be the end date of my 101 in 1001. (that is if I did the math right)

I got this idea from my friend Jordan, you can check her list out here.

For anyone who might not have seen this before, this is a list of 101 things I want to do in 1001 days. That's 101 things to accomplish in about 2.75 years so we'll see how it goes -I've actually cheated and put a few things on here that I know I will be doing in the next few weeks but it's all in good fun. I will post about each item that gets crossed off my list and hopefully will have pictures as well. I also have grouped my list into several categories that I haven't titled out but I'm sure you will get the idea.

So here it is:

1. Start running on a weekly basis at least twice a week for 3 months straight
2. Start a workout regimen and stick to it for a month
3. Lose 20 lbs
4. Prepare a weekly food menu for at lease a month
5. Run another 5k
6. Take a yoga class with my daughter
7. Get my teeth cleaned
8. Buy a new bike and go biking with daughter
9. Join an adult sport league (soccer, softball, kickball, etc)
10. Take tennis lessons with my daughter
11. Drink 64 ounces of water everyday for a month
12. Take a multi-vitamin everyday for at least a month
13. Read at least one book a month
14. Give up pop for a solid month
15. Get a massage
16. Get a new women’s doctor
17. Go golfing
18. Give up sugar for a month
19. Get tattoo redone
20. Get pregnant
21. Learn to use my fancy camera
22. Learn to use my sewing machine
23. Learn how to use my Mac
24. Take a French refresher course
25. Take a CPR class with my daughter (babysitting prep class)
26. Learn to play one song on my guitar
27. Take a graphic arts class
28. Take a screen print or jewelry class at Urban Arts
29. Take a painting class with my daughter
30. Take a cake decorating class with my daughter
31. Go to a winery
32. Go to the zoo
33. Go to Hawaii
34. Take a day trip to Lawrence to eat/shop
35. Go to Chicago
36. Go to a Louisville football game at Papa John Stadium
37. Take Little Bit to New York to see a Broadway Show
38. Go to Keeneland
39. Go to the Grand Canyon
40. Go to New Orleans
41. Go to the Derby
42. Get a passport
43. Go to Europe
44. Complete window treatments for all our windows
45. Make a gallery wall somewhere in our house
46. Have new couch reupholstered
47. Refinish new china cabinet
48. Complete my home office
49. Create a house cleaning schedule and stick to it
50. Buy a new bed
51. Get a Tiffany’s letter J necklace
52. Get a Michele watch
53. Buy season one of Glee and watch it
54. Purchase new lens for camera
55. Build a snowman
56. Carve a pumpkin
57. Make a pie
58. Make a cake and decorate it using fondant
59. Make a baby quilt
60. Make my aunt’s cinnamon cake
61. Write a letter to my grandmother monthly updating her on our life
62. Send my granny and mom flowers
63. Take my granny to see the ocean
64. Visit family in Montana
65. Get new family pics taken
66. Get all my relatives addresses and send out new address cards/ Xmas cards
67. Plan a vacation with my mom and nephew
68. Reduce the amount of clothes and shoes I have by half
69. Organize all the paper in my life in one container
70. Organize photos and make photo books
71. Get car cleaned and keep it clean
72. Finish magazine book
73. Start a business
74. Leave a $10 tip on a meal that cost less than $10
75. Get more involved in community activities
76. By a coworker lunch
77. Make a new friend (not just an acquaintance)
78. Consistently use my reusable grocery bags
79. Volunteer at a soup kitchen (homeless shelter)
80. Go sledding/skiing/snowmobiling, etc
81. Make fudge
82. Get a spray tan
83. Go hiking
84. Go horseback riding
85. Go apple picking
86. Go ice skating
87. Go to shooting range and shoot clay pigeons
88. Go to the Nelson Museum
89. Eat at 10 new restaurants
90. Get a new phone
91. Get a gel nail manicure
92. Have a yard sale
93. Participate in a trivia night
94. Get a blog makeover
95. Blog daily for at least 1 month
96. Do a vlog
97. Gain 50 new followers
98. Have a holiday party
99. Renew our wedding vows
100. Host a couples dinner party
101. Plan a cooking class party

So what do you think? If you have a list or would like to make one and link it up, I've included a linky. I'd love to see your lists and keep up with your accomplishments!

Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Wonderful List!!! I need to put one of these together but then I worry that it would become an obsession. Maybe I'll work on it this weekend. :) XOXO

P.S. I think I can help you accomplish several of your items. :)