Wednesday, October 20, 2010

i'm working on my list... only 65 days until Santa comes


cute camera strap


Tamron lens


Michele Deco -gold




Beach Cruiser -mint green




ladybird VIP wallet -navy



fujifilm instax minicamera



color wheel bracelet

7 comments:

Kitty and June said...

good choices!!! i love that watch!

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

GREAT STUFF! :)

Jordan said...

Wow- I can't believe it's only 65 days! I love the camera strap!

Danielle said...

Thanks, now I want that camera strap and it's gone! I'll have to keep watching for it to reappear. I can't believe Christmas is that close. I did just buy my first gift yesterday!

Grove Gal K said...

we are offering FREE shipping on wallets for email orders until Dec 1st. They are on our site and shipping will be credited back or you can email me to place an order!
grovegifts at gmail dot com

Gwen said...

I'm with you on the Michele watch only I want silver. :) Maybe we should make that purchase together too. LOL!!! XOXO

d.a.r. said...

Ahhh I love love love that camera strap!!