on tuesday i wore this fun leopard skirt with a black turtle neck, black tights and black flats!
i have been trying for two days to get this post up but have been having issues with blogger... which is also why i did not do a weigh-in wednesday post yesterday but don't worry hopefully i'll be back tomorrow to catch up on a few things, i'm not sure what the issue with blogger was but now it's working so here we go...
i have a serious affection for most anything leopard print...i have lots of leopard accessories... purses, belts, scarves and shoes! some may ask, is there really a need to have leopard heels, leopard flats, open-toed leopard heels, leopard sperrys??? um, yeah... i think so! those leopard sperrys with the black patent are my latest new additions to la closet and i love them! they are so cute and fun! reminds me of once when we were moving my husband was unpacking one of my shoe boxes and asked why it was necessary to have 15 pair of black flip flops (okay that may be an exaggeration, may be) but every girl knows you need fancy black flip flops and wedge flip flops, beach flip flops, and so on and i think most girls know what i am talking about here so anyways... i love shoes and i love leopard print!
and these pics below have me seriously wanting a leopard rug or wall in my house pronto!
do you love leopard? what is your favorite leopard print accessory?
do you have anything leopard in your home that i would love?

















2 comments:
You are so cute in your leopard skirt!!! I only have the one pair of leopard heels because I'm still afraid to fully commit. Maybe I will have to now. I love those stairs too. So much fun!!!
I love your skirt!! I'm a fan of leopard print as well. I don't have any shoes but think I might need to add some to my closet soon. I have a leopard print snuggie & my husband hates it!! :)
Post a Comment